Your first visit
Dr. Gouldin and Dr. Carlos take great pride in ensuring that you are always comfortable while visiting their office. On your first visit, the doctors will take the time to get to know you, your specific oral problems and any dental fears that you may harbor. You will know that you are being seen by an expert by the thoroughness of the initial exam. After the examination, the doctor will discuss your diagnosis and treatment options with you.
We advise that you allow approximately 60 minutes for your initial visit. To expedite your first experience in our office, please remember to bring:
- x-rays and/or a referral slip, if they were provided by your referring dentist.
- a list of medications you are currently taking, including dosages (please note that you can fill out your patient registration / medical history form on this web page).
- any dental insurance information you have, including your dental insurance card and claim forms.
- if you ordinarily premedicate with antibiotics before dental cleanings, please do so prior to our initial appointment. If you are not sure if you should take antibiotics before your first appointment, please ask your physician.
- Please fill out the Online Patient Registration Form.